Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 februari

Happy Birthday my beloved sister "Fauziah nur aini" or her friend usually call "bonnie".
Yaaaa,,today is my sister's birthday, her age is seventeen (17) now. Nothing special wishes but I always pray and hope for best for you my sister, hope you can get everything that will be best for your life.
But don't forget to remember your age now, seventeen being a boundary of age that you must being adult and always try to against a sense of your spoiled. And also you must try to be better person each age was add where you will be find your real identity one day. Get from papa's said "don't forget to do pray in 5 times, and always remember Allah everywhere and everytime, do zikir and tadarus", yaaaa hope we can being a solehah girl.amiiin,,,  :))
Kiss,,hug from your lovely sister and Love you AINI from mama, papa, mba erva, me 'arum'   :* :* <3













No comments:

Post a Comment