Friday, March 16, 2012

HB my sist

Yaaaaa,,,long time no see in blog, my last post was about 2 weeks ago maybe and really miss for write a post and share a photo, and many photo that I want to share.hehhehe,,,
And at March 8th 2012 yesterday was my sister birthday, her name is ERVA NURAINI. She was 23 years old, and I with my little sister Aini want to make some surprise for erva, not a big surprise but surprise that will make she never forget it.hehee,,
Happy birthday my big sister Erva,,hope the best for you, hope god always give everything you need (best job for you) and give healthy for you and our family, give the best man for your life and hope we can always be great family in any condition and situation. amin,,amin,,,
Hope you like our surprise,,maybe nothing but meaning something *hug,,kiss* :D <3













(aini)

(arum)

(arum, erva, aini)









No comments:

Post a Comment