Monday, October 8, 2012

Internsip

Internship at IDX Bursa Efek Indonesia 
Alhamdulillah can finished this internsip at BEI, get so much some new knowledge in there like about how world of work, how to place you're position in a world of work and I knew about trading and stock exchange although it isn't too much, and also I have meet with new friends from another college that have internship in BEI too and add new realationship in my life with new friends,hihihiii.... :)
Maybe next time when I want to do trading and do stock in Bursa Efek Indonesia, I have know a little bit about stock exchange.hehehee,,,
Thank you so much to my supervisor and all of employee in division of OTI in BEI that have help me when I have trouble about my internsip in Bursa Efek indonesia. 

And I have my style when I've in intership, Enjoy ,,, <3








Take a pict in Trading Gallery,hihihiihihi,, :D




with Mba Yosie :)

New Friend, new ladies ocha, me, okti, febby :)




No comments:

Post a Comment